1. Sun glasses from Target
2. Michael Kors watch
3. Essie nail polish "Tart Deco"
4. Mac highlighter "Shell"
5.Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush "60 Cofee Cake"
6. Mac lipstick "Velvett Teddy"
7. E.L.F Eyelid Primer
Happy June to everyone! In this post, I'd like to share with you my favorite items for the month of May... things that I find myself using constantly. As you can see, most of the items I have listed are beauty products and that's because I guess I really haven't made any beauty posts lately. I enjoy reading other beauty blogs and thought, maybe my readers would enjoy them too. So I'll make sure I include some more beauty posts along the way. Anyway, let's get right into it!
1. These sunglasses just reminds me so much of the Olsen Twins and that's why I knew I had to get it. When I put it on I just feel like a fashionista instantly! $17 bucks from Target!
2. My favorite watch out of my collection is my Michael Kors watch in gold. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this watch. I wear it everyday with everything.
3. Believe it or not but this is my first Essie nail polish. I KNOW right?! But definitely NOT my last. I've become obsessed and I'm out to get more. This coral color is perfect for the summer.
4. So the last few months, I've been on a "highlighter" craze and this highlighter from Mac is my fav out of all. It gives you that J.Lo glow when applied to the top of your cheek bones without looking like an 80s glittery disco ball.
5. The Maybelline Bouncy Blush has been everywhere lately so i decided to give it a try...now I'm totally in love. It has such a weird consistency to it but in a good way. It feels...well, exactly as it's name - bouncy. Goes on really creamy and soft, not clumpy at all.
6. I've been looking for a nude lipstick that will not wash out my face and Mac's "Velvett Teddy" is perfect for my skin tone. (I am in shade NC44 for reference)
7. Now I am all about my Urban Decay eyelid primer, refuse to use anything else. I saw this at Target and thought, oh what the hell, it's only $1. If it sucks, I won't feel too bad about throwing it away. To my surprise, it works just as good. No lie, give it a try.