Sunday, April 1, 2012

MKA






I'm so excited to finally start a fashion blog of my own. It's always been something I wanted to do but just couldn't get myself to do it for some reason. Maybe lack of confidence. And then I came across a TED talk video by Andy Torres, a successful blogger that I've been following for quite awhile, and that video totally gave me that kick in the butt that I needed to just do it. (I'll post that video up as soon as I can find it!)

I went out and got a new laptop the next day so I can dedicate some time into building this blog. So here I am trying to think of what my first post should be about and as you can already tell, I've decided to dedicate my first post to the two ladies who first got my love of fashion started.

I've always looked up to the Olsen Twins as a child and better believe I've seen EVERY episode of Full House, of course uncle Jesse was a plus. Just look at them now, they've grown into successful fashion designers, with an affordable clothing brand that you can find at Walmart, as well as high-end. And even though their sense of style may not be everyone's cup of tea, they made it their own. That's what fashion is about, originality. Look at how cute they are! If you love fashion then you have got to love the Olsen Twins.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great Sony, can't wait to read more! Consider me a new follower =D & hopefully you follow me back!

    xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I only had like 5 minutes to check yours out and I already like what I see. So of course I will be following :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I am completely new to blogging as well and I would love to follow you. And you should definately get the Zara bag, the sales girl told me its one of their bestsellers :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. I am looking forward to reading more as well :)

      Oh and hopefully they still have the zara bag in stores hah!

      Delete