Sunday, April 29, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine



I just bought the new Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector spray and loving it. I don't know how long it's been out so it may not be exactly new but I just recently started seeing them on the shelf. I decided to do a review on it because I'm pretty sure every women have become a victim of split ends from using a flat iron. If you haven't then please let me in on your secret. 

Now I don't know about you but I use a flat iron/curling iron about 3-4 times a week (I know, horrible) and we all need some help with protecting our hair from the damage that the heat causes. I've only been using this product for a week so I'm not sure if there is any difference with my hair being healthier. But I must say, I'm pretty  impressed with this product overall. 

This product describes itself as a straightening mist with argan oil. It gives my hair a slight shine but not oily, it smells fantastic - as any Garnier Fructis products do, and it prevents fly-aways. The best part? It is really inexpensive, so definitely worth a try for all my flat iron freaks!



No comments:

Post a Comment